? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 15111 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shanghai? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (44 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 3638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

...A Road Accident I've Seen / Met...

During school holiday,I'm with my family was been to Port Dickson.
I was very happy because I had spend my time with family during this school holiday.
In our journey to Port Dickson's, I've met an accident between lorry driver with motorcycle.
I was so many people around the tragedy place and all car go slowly.
I saw the rider was in the road and bleeding.
It was so terrible. I guess the rider was has sarious injured. In a few minutes time an ambulance and police coming for helping.
The situation is under control and we continue our journey.
I hope our family reach there.

0 comments: