? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 15111 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shanghai? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (44 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 3638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, March 26, 2009

...My Favourite Friut...

I like eat fruits expecilly orenge. I like this because it is very sour. So every week I go to shop and buy this fruits. I like this also because it is have skin interisting. If I look orenge, my mouth sure to feel sour,(yamiyami). What related to with orenge I can eat. Example ais-crem,cake,chocolate and so on.
Beside that I also eat a green apple. Before I go to college I can eat a green apple. I like this because it is also sour. Many people tell me want diet because I like friut sour. Hehehehe.
But,I don't like salad friut because add the mayounis. So yakk. In many friut in the world orenge and apple turn one's head I like. I very prohibition if look two friut I like it.

0 comments: