? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 15111 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shanghai? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (44 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 3638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Friday, March 27, 2009

...The Best Birthday Gift I Get...

27 Macrh 1990 date of my birthday. Today I write my blog blessing my birthday. So I very happy because at 12am all my friend send me message. I very shock because all my friend remember my birthday.
Every year I and my sister sure fighting who get many present. Hehehe. When my birthday I can get present from my friend. The best birthday gift I get is t-shirt. Although simple but give me thousand mean. When I wear this t-shirt sure I remember she.
I get four t-shirt. I very like when I get t-sirt because don't me buy t-shirt. Hehehehe. But what my member give me present I can take. I want all present become sweet memory in my life and remember all my friend. Thank's for my friend because give me present. Love all my friend so much.

0 comments: