? ??????????????Moon and Stars? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.1 (77 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 15111 Total Grab
s. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ?????Shanghai? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 3.8 (44 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 3638 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????Wide Waterfall? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.0 (4 CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

...I Miss All My Friend Time School...

I don't know why I really miss my friend today. I miss is Shima,Alia,Rabi,Baini,Bai,Che Yah,Akak,Che Tah and Sarah. Especially my best boyfriend is Razmi because he my idol at school (^.^). When I go to school I can see he first.
Time I school,my geng very naughty girl because my geng is happy go lucky. Everyday I go to school I can see my friend and we will do our trademark. I very happy when I together with we. We can convoi by motorcycle to go other palce.
My geng very like convoi motorcycle. After SPM,all my friend go to study. Shima study at UPM,Bintulu at Sarawak. Alia and Che Yah study at UiTM,Arau at Perlis. Rabi study at Kolej Indra Kayangan at Perlis. Akak now she study nurse at Kelantan. Sarah and Baini still at school now Form6. Bai now still not study after SPM because she not ready to go study again. My best friend now study at Poly MAS at Jitra,Kedah.
Sometime I can contet he when I miss her. If I not remember he can send me massage and remember me. Many sweet memory I and my friend at school. I can remember you all my friend always.

0 comments: